Thursday, February 5, 2009

My First Time Skiing

Dad said I was ready to go skiing for the first time, so he took me to a place called "Roundtop" in Pennsylvania. I was very excited to go, and started practicing on my Dad's Wii Fit (they have a really fun ski game that helps with balance).

I was really discouraged when I learned we had to put on those huge ski boots. They were so heavy that I couldn't even walk! But Dad signed me up with a good teacher, and once she got me on my skis, I loved it! Before my lesson was over I was pretty much skiing on my own.

After a quick bite to eat, Dad took me down a few more times. Mom did some handy camera work and took this great video of me skiing all by myself. Take a quick look at how amazing I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "I did it all by myself" at the end makes me wanna cry...so precious!